Mailman moderation notices

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:10:00 UTC 2015

hi Stelian,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> wrote:

> I've recently been receiving these messages saying "Notice: 1 old
> request(s) automatically expired", which weren't sent previously. Can
> you disable them globally ? They're not helpful at all.

Actually, I don't think there is. There's the option to immediately discard
non-member postings instead of holding them for moderation though.
Basically why you're now getting them is because before they were simply
retained indefinitely and now they're being expired after 90 days. The fact
that you find them annoying makes me wonder though: don't you find the
daily moderation reminders annoying as well?

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.