common-lisp.net GitLab deployment and migration completed successfully

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:11:08 UTC 2015

Hi James,

> Sure! Just file the request with the admins :-) Which Github repositories
> do you want mirrored exactly?
>
> all three of the projects which you have apportioned to my control are
> maintained at github
>
>     https://github.com/lisp/de.setf.amqp
>     https://github.com/lisp/de.setf.graphics
>     https://github.com/lisp/de.setf.xm
> <https://github.com/lisp/de.setf.xml>l

Ok. These mirrors have been set up.

The project de-setf-amqp has 2 repositories now, one called 'git.git' the
other is the mirror I set up from github. Do you want me to delete the
'git.git' repository?

> > Does this mean that the existing Subversion and CVS repositories on
> common-lisp.net should be regarded as superseeded?
> yes.
>

> [And can they/should they be removed because of it?]
> as far as i know, there is no reason to retain them.

Ok. Removed.

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.