common-lisp.net GitLab deployment and migration completed successfully

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:34:49 UTC 2015

Hi James,

> If you would like, you can migrate the Subversion repositories to GitLab.
> There's no need to, though, because Subversion will remain a supported
> version control system. If you still want to migrate, but need help, we can
> discuss the steps here on clo-devel.
>

> is there a mechanism for the case where it would be best to synchronise
> them with the github repositories?

Sure! Just file the request with the admins :-) Which Github repositories
do you want mirrored exactly? Does this mean that the existing Subversion
and CVS repositories on common-lisp.net should be regarded as superseeded?
[And can they/should they be removed because of it?]

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.