common-lisp.net GitLab deployment and migration completed successfully

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:40:41 UTC 2015

Hi James,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 12:28 PM, james anderson <james.anderson at setf.de>
wrote:

> good afternoon;
>
> cl-xml and de-setf-graphics have as yet just a group, but no project.

That's to be expected: these projects have no associated git projects at
the moment. However, to prevent name collisions, we have created groups for
all projects on the common-lisp.net system.

If you would like, you can migrate the Subversion repositories to GitLab.
There's no need to, though, because Subversion will remain a supported
version control system. If you still want to migrate, but need help, we can
discuss the steps here on clo-devel.

Regards,