common-lisp.net GitLab deployment and migration completed successfully

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:59:50 UTC 2015

common-lisp.net has successfully deployed GitLab and migrated users,
groups, group-memberships and the existing publicly visible git
repositories to it. Redirection rules for git access, gitweb and trac have
been established and tested.

In the migration, we created 390 users, 434 gitlab groups (=projects) and
210 gitlab projects (= git repositories).

Should you experience problems, please discuss on clo-devel at common-lisp.net
or report to admin at common-lisp.net.

Repositories are no longer available under their original locations.
Repositories which *are* still in their original locations, have not been
migrated to GitLab.

The code to seed the system, was written in Common Lisp. In order to do so,
we wrote a (minimal) web binding for GitLab's web API. The sources are in a
Mercurial repository available at
https://common-lisp.net/~ehuelsmann/cl-gitlab and will be moved to
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cl-gitlab shortly.

We hope you enjoy our improved user experience!

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.