[Clo-devel] Trac logins

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:08:32 UTC 2015

Hi Raymond,

No idea what happened -- mine still seems to work.  Maybe it's due to the
fact that the trac domain moved to HTTPS?

Anyway, the password that's in my home directory on common-lisp.net (in
~/trac-info.txt) works for me. Does yours work for you?

Regards,

Erik.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 4:33 AM, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did something happen to trac lately?
>
> I tried to login to cmucl's trac instance and my saved password no
> longer works. (I'm not 100% sure my saved password is correct, but
> whatever was saved always worked before.)
>
> If something did happen, please feel free to reset my password.
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.