[Clo-devel] HTTPS

Mario S. Mommer mommer at moss-clad.net
Wed Jan 28 08:14:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

if I understood correctly, the issue is that although the repositories
are public, it is still nobody's business what one does download.

We need a proper key setup anyway, which implies buying an ssl
certificate. I'll look into this.

Once we have the cert, it is just a matter of enabling https, and
public repos can be checked out or cloned in a secure manner.

Regards,
	Mario