[Clo-devel] secure git access

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 16 21:32:17 UTC 2015

Ok.

The clone problem persists though.

I have been thinking about the site, especially w.r.t. giving instructions about setting up GIT repositories.

In general it appears that having a

	/project/project-name/git/project-name.git

is a good way to do it; but then how do you publish it for non-ssh access?

For CLAZY

	/project/project-name/public-html/git/project-name.git  -> ../../git/clazy.git

works; but I do not know what other incantations you did to make it work.

Ciao

MA

--
Marco Antoniotti