[Clo-devel] Intended policy changes for mailing list setup

Simon Leinen simon.leinen at switch.ch
Thu Feb 19 13:46:31 UTC 2015

Dear Erik & all involved,

a big THANK YOU for your work on this, and for so clearly describing
the changes.  Personally I'm very happy about them - not just because
they increase the chances of mail going through, but also because the
new configuration just looks cleaner to me.  (I like as much
end-to-end transparency as I can get :-)

Best regards,
--
Simon.