[Clo-devel] Follow up to "proposed direction for common-lisp.net in 2015" -- the steps

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:23:11 UTC 2015

>>>>> "Erik" == Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> writes:

    Erik> Hi everybody,

Hmm. Is this some kind of Friday the 13th joke? :-)

These plans seem awfully ambitious, but I look forward to them.

    Erik> 0. Install a Code Commenting plugin on Trac to make it match
    Erik>    the GitLab code commenting capabilities

Is this step necessary?  We haven't had one thus far, and it seems
that gitlab is the way to go, so adding functionality to Trac is just
more work.

Depending on the difficulty, I think I would rather just migrate all
of my Trac stuff to gitlab instead of trying to make Trac work with
gitlab in some fashion.  (Unless gitlab and Trac already have some
kind of integration.)

In any case, I'm excited about these changes.

--
Ray