What you could help me with

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:48:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have a not-so-high priority item which I do deem important enough to ask
you to do it instead of doing it myself in a few months (when I have
time/finished the migrations).

So, the task looks not too complex (to me -- let me know if it isn't :-) ):
We currently have a page on common-lisp.net which makes very little sense
now that we're actively supporting Git and Subversion and phasing out
support for all other VC systems.

Could someone pick up the task of rewriting that page, possibly after
discussing here if they're unsure what the "direction statement" (
https://mailman.common-lisp.net/pipermail/clo-devel/2015-February/000934.html)
means for the items described on that page (or whether items are missing
from that page due to the direction statement).

Thanks for any and all offers for help.

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.