Progress on stitching mailing list history back together

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:45:08 UTC 2015

Hi Mark,

No problem. The archives have been offline for so long a week or two
doesn't make all that much difference.

It would be nice to be able to announce on ELS that they're finally
stitched and back though. Hope that's a timeline you can support when you
look at it more closely on Thursday.

Regards,

Erik.