[Clo-devel] Mailing lists

Mario S. Mommer mommer at moss-clad.net
Thu Nov 27 09:17:22 UTC 2014

Hi Edi,

Of course we can do that. If you can send us a list of lists to remove
it would be somewhat easier.

As you know, we are trying to make common-lisp.net somewhat more
alive than it used to be. Can you imagine a scenario in which you would
migrate your projects back to common-lisp.net? What would have to
happen?

Regards, and thanks,

	Mario