[Clo-devel] Trac ticket emails bouncing

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:04:31 UTC 2014

First, email messages sent by the trac ticket system require moderator
approval. This didn't used to happen, but I don't remember when this
started.  As the moderator, I respond and the message is sent.  That's not
great, but I don't mind it because there are very few tickets.

However, within the last month or two, when I respond to the moderator
message, I get a bounce saying the email couldn't be delivered to the reply
address.  It's something like
cmucl-ticket+moderate-2b6c59a112760eb7 at common-lisp.net, where the hex
digits change with each message. This didn't used to happen.

The ticket message is, however, successfully sent.

These are just minor annoyances that didn't used to happen.

Ray