[Clo-devel] trac is down: 504 Gateway Time-out, nginx/1.4.4

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:57:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

Seems like cl-net is being crawled by bots. there are lots of active trac
processes as well as viewcgi processes. Which seems logical: there used to
be a pretty extensive robots.txt file which should prevent scanning gitweb,
viewcgi and large parts of trac. apparently, that's not there anymore.

Regards,

Erik.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:24 AM, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/14/14 2:11 PM, Anton Vodonosov wrote:
> > For example: http://trac.common-lisp.net/cmucl
> >
> It was up a day or so ago, but it is down again.
>
> Also,  as I type this, the load avg on c-l.net is 46, with about 20
> viewvc.cgi processes running.
>
> Ray

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.