[Clo-devel] Is viewcvs working?

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Dec 5 07:27:39 UTC 2014

Hi

thanks.  I knew more or less the process and I needed all the details about where to put things in the file system.

Please do update the web pages with these instructions.  If you cannot, I can volunteer to do so (slowly, but I can).

At this point I am also quite afraid about most CVS repositories.  I just checked CL-UNIFICATION and there is the same constraint about the LockDir= in the config file which prevents me from checking out the repository; this happens even while I am on the cl.net machine.  I am afraid other repositories are in the same situation.

I will now move all my repositories to git.

all the best

Marco

Marco Antoniotti