mailing lists: please restore all

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun May 5 23:15:02 UTC 2013

04.05.2013, 02:24, "Drew C" <me at drewc.ca>:
> Ok, I have set up all mailing lists over the last few days. Sorry about the time it took, but it was a lot of work to make sure things were ok.
> There was approximately 60+ mailing lists at the start of this week. I have re-enabled all of them as was asked :
>
> root at alpha-cl-net:~# for ml in `find /home/drewc/ml`;  do    _BN=/var/spool/mlmmj/$(basename $ml) ;   if [ ! -d $_BN ]  ;   then     echo not found $_BN ;    sh $ml;   else echo "Found $ml" ;   fi ;  done
>
> ls /home/drewc/ml | wc -l
> 1272
>
> Again, sorry about the time.
>
>  -- drewc

Thanks for fixing this, the lists I was interested in work now.
It's necessary now to enable mailing list info pages, to make old listinfo links working.
People are asking about this, I see the questions in various channels.

Just today on comp.lang.lisp one guy asked about broken link to the tbnl-devel mailing list info page.