Mailing list changes?

Drew C me at drewc.ca
Fri May 3 22:27:05 UTC 2013

Yes, it was requested that I bring back up all the mailing lists, and
therefore I had to do so. the mailing lists that were brought back up.

Do you want me to simply remove the 'f2cl-annooi at common-lisp.net' list?
that was there before, so it may have been a typo all along and was set up
and not torn down.

 -- drewc