Is this thing on?

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jcb.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:52:43 UTC 2013

2013/4/8 Drew Crampsie <drewc at drewc.org>

> This friday was the last day of that server, and I have been working all
> weekend to try and finish things off.

I was suspecting this was the case but now I am reassured that the
symptoms I have been witnessing since last Friday are a normal transient
situation.

Basically, from my point of view, ssh access to common-lisp.net is broken
right
now (it cannot get pass initial authentication) so no way to maintain/change
my project pages.  Gitweb access on common-lisp.net is also down.

I mention these just to be sure we're all aware of the current (partial)
state of things.
Is there an ETA on having these back on?

(I was also a frequent reader of the http download statistics but that is
not as critical...)

Thanks for all your work,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin