Unsatisfied user.

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:16:12 UTC 2013

    Drew> Raymond Toy writes:

    >> When I commit something to cmucl, a git
    >> commit message is sent out.  These messages come from
    >> rtoy at alpha-cl-net.common.lisp.net

    Drew> Ok, I just reset the /etc/mailname to 'common-lisp.net' ... does it work
    Drew> now?

Sorry for the delay.  I wanted to do a commit to see if things were
working, and it does seem to be working now.  I got a commit message
for cmucl without having to approve the message.

However, the commit message for oct don't seem to be working.  I have
to approve the commit message, but the From address is the correct
rtoy at common-lisp.net, which was used previously.

Dunno what's up with that.

    >> I have no way of configuring my mailing lists.
    >>
    >> Can you tell me how to do that now?

    Drew> We can simply chown the control dir your or the projects group, and symlink the
    Drew> $LISTDIR/control directory over to your $HOME (or the /project/$DIR)

    Drew> http://mlmmj.org/docs/tunables/ has the things needed, and for that
    Drew> matter I can set you up with a test mailing list so you can test things
    Drew> out.

    Drew> I do have plans to write a web front end for that configuration. It is
    Drew> fairly easy all said and done, but has not been a top priority, and it
    Drew> is fairly easy to configure at the shell.

I prefer a web front end because it's not something I plan on doing
very often, so gui like things are perfect for that, if the
configuration isn't too complicated.

    Drew> Let me know what is required and for which lists, and it will be done.

Not sure what's really needed, but something like the old mailman
interface would be nice.  At the very list, being able to get a list
of subscribers, adding/removing/ subscribers, configuring max message
sizes, digests, how to handle moderation, etc.

Ray