mailing lists: archives

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 28 08:56:03 UTC 2013

The Internet is full of links to the common-lisp.net mailing list archives.
http://lists.common-lisp.net/pipermail/{list-name}/(year}-December/{some-numbers}.html

Today all these links are broken. I believen it is necessary to restore old mailmain archives.

I hope new mailing list sofware keeps archives. It is necessary to publish a link to new and old
archives on the mailins list info page.

Also it is desiable that new archives include imported old messages, so that we see topic
threads inunterrupted, and search work for the whole archive body, instead of making
user to preform two searches: in the old archives and in the new.

Best regards,
- Anton