[clo-devel] PGP key

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:24:51 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

does anyone here feel strongly about the PGP key requirement for new
users?  Given that asdf-install is dead and the common-lisp.net key
ring does not fulfull any useful purpose, I would like to change the
new user shell script so that instead of requiring a PGP key, a ssh
public key would be required and be used to grant the new user access.
 The password would be left empty (password, ha!).

Any objections?  Please speak up.  Otherwise I'll make the change.

-Hans