[clo-devel] Update trac mercurial to 0.11.0.8 or later?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:12:45 UTC 2012

Hi Raymond,

The errors are probably due to the fact that our older version was
installed in python's default search path. I've just upgraded the
mercurial plugin to 0.11.10 (latest for Trac 0.11).

After restarting Apache, I didn't see any new errors pop up in the
logs when browsing the repository through Trac.

Hope that fixes it and completes your request!