[clo-devel] Resigning as c-l.net administrator

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:13:55 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I have decided that after a few years, I do no longer want to be
operating common-lisp.net - It was fun, but it is time to move on.  I
have been dealing with mailman administration (handling bounces,
occasional password changes, list creation), and with user and project
administration.

I will be responding to RT requests until the end of this year.
Afterwards, I won't do it anymore.  I'll also revoke my own root
access.

If anyone reading this wants to seize responsibility and get some
guidance from me, let me know.

Cheers,
Hans