[clo-devel] project 'trac' directory write access to the project group

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 8 08:32:16 UTC 2011

Yes. But there is also high probability that the web server will need
write access to the same files which are useful for project members
to have write access to.

For example trac-admin needs write access to file system, and most likely
the admin web interface needs write access to the same files.

Another idea: why not make www-data the user owner, and the project
group the group owner with write access?

Best regards,
- Anton