[clo-devel] Abandoned projects

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:49:19 UTC 2011

    Hans> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:
    >> Would it not also make sense to make a note of that on the
    >> common-lisp.net home page?  Althought I should, I don't actually read
    >> Planet Lisp that often.

    Hans> I don't actually know how to do that, and I'm also sceptical whether
    Hans> that page is read by many people.  It would be good if that changed.

Fair enough.  I do read that page once in a while, just to see what
new and interesting projects show up.

Althought not related to abandoned projects, but I think some kind of
wiki would be useful for common-lisp.net so that users can edit things
and provide useful information (like how to configure various things),
instead of depending on admins to do that.

Trac would be my preference since I'm already using trac.

Ray