[clo-devel] link to OTRS docs for mail processing

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Sat May 7 15:09:53 UTC 2011

Hi Erik,

I have installed the otrs gateway at otrs at tiger.common-lisp.net - As
otrs runs under a specific user ID and I did not feel like inventing a
suid wrapper, I have implemented the gateway by an explicit exim
configuration directive (see /etc/exim4/configure if you are
interested).  I sent a few test mails to that address, but otrs did
not reply to them, and I don't have an account in otrs yet.  Can you
add that for me, please?

Thanks!
Hans