[clo-devel] Putting statistics back into service.

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jcb.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:57:41 UTC 2011

Hello Hans,

The /etc/cron.d/cl-net script did not run last night as it should have.
I think in fact that it is prevented from running ever since I was made
the owner of the file yesterday and that would be a security features
of cron.  I guess that all you have to do is to revert the ownership
of /etc/cron.d/cl-net back to root and all should run smoothly again.

Cheers,

Jean-Claude