[clo-devel] Putting statistics back into service.

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jcb.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:14:05 UTC 2011

Hello common-lisp.net admins,

I would like to propose my services to put back into service the download
statistics that used to be available on the "stats" page before the machine
upgrade.

The currently available files date back to May 7, about 7 weeks ago.

I already have an account on common-lisp.net for my MKCL and CL+J projects.
My user name is: jcbeaudoin

So I guess that a simple change in its group memberships is all that is
needed to give me the required access to do the work (ie: modify the cron
script and maybe read the content of /var/log/apache2).

Cheers,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin