[clo-devel] Cron <root at common-lisp> /custom/bin/cron.root.update-viewvc-cvsroots.sh

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:39:09 UTC 2011

Hi Hans,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Good point. I've removed CVS repository creation from the
>> 'add-project' script because of it (actually, just commented out, not
>> deleted).
>
> Not bad, but not complete:
>

> chmod: cannot access `/project/xhtmlambda/cvsroot': No such file or directory

This one is fixed. (Sorry, took a bit longer than expected.)

> Creating a default page for xhtmlambda in /project/xhtmlambda/public_html
> Updating the Recent Projects column
> /project/clo/cvsroot/public_html/recent-projects.shtml,v  <--
> recent-projects.shtml
> new revision: 1.342; previous revision: 1.341

This is standard output belonging to the project creation, right?

> sh: cvs-mailcommit: not found
> cvs [commit aborted]: received broken pipe signal

Ah! I've been searching for 'cvs-commitmail' everywhere. But that's
not how it's spelled ... :-/ Anyway, I've installed the cvs-mailcommit
package now. That should fix that error as well.

If you see any further errors, please report!