[clo-devel] Cron job to check available disk vs nagios?

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Thu Jun 9 16:48:10 UTC 2011

I think it does not make any sense to debate make vs. download.  If
Binghe wants to do it, he can chose whatever tool he thinks is best.
I think he has volunteered already, so please stop discussing the
means unless you insist to do the work yourself.  There is plenty of
work, so if you feel like doing something (as opposed to whining on
the mailing list) and don't know what, just ask.

Thanks.
-Hans