[clo-devel] Using git for a common-lisp.net project.

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:53:43 UTC 2011

>>>>> "ehuels" == ehuels  <ehuels at gmail.com> writes:

    ehuels> Hi Philippe,
    ehuels> I know Raymond Toy set up the Oct project with git and trac. maybe you can have a quick look at that project?

    ehuels> Raymond, could you tell us what you did?

Dang, I wish I could, but I didn't take very good notes at the time
and things behaved very strangely back then.  However, with the
updated cl.net site, I think things will be easier.  It might be
enough to go to the trac admin page and enable the git plugin.  I
think that's available now.  (It wasn't on the old site, so it had to
be uploaded, but that had some issues.)

If this doesn't work, ask again, and I'll try to help out more.

Ray