[clo-devel] Using git for a common-lisp.net project.

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Sun Jun 5 21:36:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to know how I can setup a git repository for a project on
common-lisp.net (namely: CLFSWM)?
For now I'm using svn on common-lisp.net and git on repo.or.cz.
But since I use mostly git for my other projects and most of clfswm
developers use the repo.or.cz git repository to participate, I'd like to
use only git coupled with the trac on common-lisp.net.

I maintain both git and svn repositories with some homemade scripts, but
its not an acceptable solution (even if that works for some years now).

So, is there a way for coupling git and trac on common-lisp.net and can
I use it there?

Thanks for your job and for any reply.

Philippe Brochard (hocwp) - CLFSWM developer.