[clo-devel] Drop support for ArchZoom?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:08:08 UTC 2011

Since I'm installing repository viewers, I had to look at the list of
repository viewers we currently support.

We decided to drop ViewSVN, basically because Trac is a great
repository viewer and we can easily add more Trac instance, which will
provide projects much more than just repository viewing.

Since GitWeb, ViewVC and darcsweb have now been set up, the only
repository viewer not set up (but supported before) is ArchZoom.

Should we drop support for ArchZoom? Are there projects and people
using Arch? [I can't even find arch in the list of Debian packages!]

If it's not clear from the above, if it were up to me, I'd drop Arch
and ArchZoom.