[clo-devel] Oldish homepage?

Drew Crampsie drewc at tech.coop
Fri Dec 23 18:47:10 UTC 2011

Hey,

I am not sure what is going on, but thanks for telling us! It turns
out there was an old 'index.html' there, the recent version is
'index.shtml'.

I moved the old version to 'index.html.old' and 'ln -s' to the new
version. It should be ok now, and I am investigating what is
happening. Please tell me if everything is alright now for you... if
it is not tell me and I will try to fix it.

Thanks a lot,
drewc