[clo-devel] Revamping an old account

Anthony Ventimiglia ajventi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:55:58 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away, I was once a member and
developer on Common-lisp.net

I've been working on a few things and in the process I've resurrected my
old project CLHP. I'm currently working on a private git repository which I
converted from my original cvs. But I plan on making a new release in the
not so distant future. In the long term I think I'll probably set up my own
server serving actual clhp pages, but I'd like to keep things on
common-lisp.net as well.

My email accounts that everything was forwarded to back then have long gone
away. So it's kind of hard to "prove" my identity.

IIRC we did things through PGP back in the day. I have an old backup of my
PGP keys from that time, however I don't remember the passphrase I used
back then for that key. I'd like to know if there's any way I can get back
my old accounts and continue to use your servers for future work with CLHP.

Thanks

Anthony Ventimiglia