[clo-devel] cl-net upgrading update [2011-04-02]

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Sun Apr 3 05:28:12 UTC 2011

Erik,

first off, thank you for doing the upgrade.

You write that you installed otrs2 - We are running rt for request
tracking and while it is not particularily convenient, I have gotten
used to it and as I am the person handling the majority of the user
requests, I would not want to change to another request tracker unless
there is a reason that convinces me or someone else steps up to handle
user requests.  I am absolutely not saying that I insist on being the
first level supporter forever.

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Services that I know we're running [without looking at the box]:
>>
>>  * Mail [MTA]
> - postfix, postfix-gld
[...]
>>  * Mailing lists
> - mailman

We are running exim and greylistd.  I can continue to support that
configuration, but I can't support postfix.  If someone else
volunteers to do that, I'll gladly pass the task.

The one particular thing to note here is that the exim configuration
has an automatic integration with mailman, i.e. there are no explicit
aliases for mailman lists.  This must be taken care of if the mail
configuration is changed.

-Hans