[clo-devel] Finding out how to set up Trac on fastcgi

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:41:30 UTC 2010

Erik,

please go ahead and make the change.  I'm not sure if moving to
FastCGI will really solve the problems, though, as the root issue
seems to be that we're seeing robots that request pages which create a
lot of load to generate.  In any case, moving away from tracd is TRT,
and we can then try to improve things further by using a caching proxy
like squid.

Whatever you do, please use the Debian packages if at all possible so
that we have a chance to upgrade.

Thanks,
Hans