[clo-devel] SpamAssassin on c-l.net

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Wed Oct 22 11:05:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have enabled SpamAssassin on common-lisp.net - This should reduce
the amount of spam that passes the system significantly.  Spam
filtering is performed during SMTP receiption and the threshold is
very low.  False positives will travel back to the sender with the
message that the email was considered spam, so I don't think that the
low threshold should be a problem.  If there are still reports about
spam passing through our mailer, I'd like to learn about it and maybe
tune the system more.

Cheers,
Hans