Fwd: [clo-devel] maintaining cl-muproc - assistance needed

Klaus Harbo klaus at harbo.net
Fri Jan 4 11:01:32 UTC 2008

Erik was kind enough to direct towards admin at common-lisp.net, and I
duly sent emails to this address, but haven't received any replies.
I'm wondering if anyone on this list would have any idea as to how to
get in touch with the maintainers of common-lisp.net?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

-Klaus Harbo

PS In case any of the maintainers happen to see this message: My
original request can be seen below.

Begin forwarded message: