[clo-devel] Bad mailman member entry

Frode Vatvedt Fjeld frodef at cs.uit.no
Tue Jan 2 10:28:07 UTC 2007

Hi, one of the subscribers to movitz-devel is unable to post there. It
appears that there is something wrong with his entry in the membership
database, because I'm unable to remove him using the administrator
interface. Possibly the problem is something to do with extra
white-space characters in the email-address, I suspect there is an
trailing TAB character that snuck in there somehow.

Anyways, I'm not familiar with mailman, so any help with resolving
this would be great. The entry in question is mbealby at gmail.

Thanks,
--
Frode Vatvedt Fjeld