[clo-devel] Git on c-l.net

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:25:13 UTC 2007

Ok, at this point enough people have asked for it that we should
actually install it.  The only thing holding this up is a libc upgrade
which I have trepidations about, given that this is a Xen
installation.

However, I think it'll be fine.  I just don't have time to fix it if
it breaks.  So, do I have any volunteers?

Thanks,
Erik.