[clo-devel] Spam problem

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Sat Mar 13 19:02:25 UTC 2004

On Mar 13, 2004, at 6:27 AM, Mario Mommer wrote:

> I think the spam that trickels in is of course annoying, but it is a
> bit worse that it ends up in the archives. There are lots of
> html-bombs in there. How do other people handle it?

My Apple Mail client takes care of most spam, I hardly see any anymore.

I suppose one way would be to install SpamAssassin or something similar.
You know what, though... The best thing would be to install bayescl if
it would
work nicely with Exim.  Anthony, how's bayescl coming along?

> Should we delete the spam from the archives?

That would be too timeconsuming for me, at least.