[clo-devel] darcs

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Fri Aug 13 23:58:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Matthew Danish wrote:

> Is it possible to have darcs installed on common-lisp.net?  It should
> just require an installation of the debian package.
>
> deb http://abridgegame.org/debian/ woody/

I think it should be ok. I'll try too look into this soonish -- but could
be next week, but if some other admin has time before that don't wait for
me. (Added Luke to CC, as I'm not sure if he's on clo-devel).

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."