[Clo-devel] Search feature

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 16 08:15:51 UTC 2003

Erik Enge <erik at nittin.net> writes:
> Mario Mommer <mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
>
> > Objections? Should we do that on a separate page?
>
> Sounds like a fine idea to me.  I'd like it to be a small little input
> field somewhere on each page but whatever is fine.

I don't know if that is possible with this setting. It is free, but
subject to some conditions. The logo has to appear, as well as the
option to search all the web, etc. Other than that, I did not find
anything that troubled me.

> I really want to set up paserver+postgresql+cmucl/sbcl and move the
> entire site over to it.  Then we could group the projects and list
> total-number-of-projects and total-number-of-members etc.  Neat stuff.

Indeed! Maybe then we can add some small neat search input field to
every page.

Regards,
        Mario.