[clo-devel] Project proposal (Handling Spam (Was Payment Past Due, account))

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Nov 17 14:54:37 UTC 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 03:23:56PM -0500, Anthony Ventimiglia wrote:

> Now back to the subject since we talked about it, I'd like to start a
> project "cl-bayes" that will be a Bayesian Patter filtering library.

Oops, sorry. I missed this in my first reply. ;)

I must echo the questions of Erik and Mario.

Also, IMHO cl-bayes is really not quite kosher as far as names go:
there are a zillion things a bayenesian filter can do, and a zillion
ways it can be implementead. CL-BAYES and BAYES both suggests a
certain naturality. How about some name that contains "bayes", but is
not "it".

 bayesir, for example

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus