[clo-devel] Re: Please upload your public GPG key to common-lisp.net

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Thu Nov 6 15:49:05 UTC 2003

Erik Enge wrote:
> Noone has disagreed with this so I'm going to assume they agree.  What
> would be appropriate for this key with regards to real name and email
> address?  "Common-Lisp.net Administrative Key" and
> "admin at common-lisp.net" perhaps?

I'd recommmend keymaster at cl.net and have a web page which describes
the criteria for a key to be signed by the keymaster key. (I'd reserve
you signing keys with your personal key for those owners with whom you
meet in person and look at their photo id.

Alternately, you can do like Debian and create a keyring file which
contains the public key which cl.net trusts and publish that file so
that downloaders of cl.net files can verify the signature of that file
against the keys that are in the trusted keyring file. Then, there is
no need for cl.net to sign any keys.

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin at rosenberg.net