[Clo-devel] bugzilla, smugzilla

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Aug 28 13:28:36 UTC 2003

Bcc:
Subject: Re: [Clo-devel] Re: Buzilla or similar?

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 09:23:30AM -0400, Erik Enge wrote:

> I can see how preferences about source repository software can cause
> emotional responses but I don't believe the same happens for bug
> tracking.  If I get to choose, I'd say we stick with one of them.  I'll
> try to evaluate them all this weekend.

Since savannah and sf seem to get away with mandating a single
bug-tracking software, we probably can as well -- absent
demonstratable need for multiple solutions.

I'd say you get to choose since you're the one who has to keep it
running. Mario?

Btw, how's allegroserve coming along?

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus