[climacs-devel] [lisp-game-dev] Gamemacs: an idea for a modular, extensible, capable and easy to use game-development IDE

Joop Kiefte ikojba at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 19:23:46 UTC 2010

I have Climacs running now, now there's work to do :)

It really was like they said on the pages about it, the hardest part is
tracking down the dependencies.

Next tasks: get an issuetracker up, get the repositories all on github and
the mock-up.

I will do the drawing now, can someone suggest me a good place to organize
it all together, at least an issue tracker?

A website we can do with HTML on Github of course, and I think an entry on
cliki would be nice.