[climacs-devel] Inspector-Hook

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Sun Mar 16 22:18:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have been in a position today where I really wished a way to inspect
an object from within a function contour. However, I find the native
inspector of SBCL not really convenient, and would have really liked if
(inspect foo) would pop up the Slime inspector.

For this, I'd like to write a short CDR proposing an *INSPECTOR-HOOK*
that works very similiarly to *DEBUGGER-HOOK*.

Has any Climacs hacker thought about this issue before? Does Climacs
contain any trick given its strong OO nature?

  -T.